Sunday, February 15, 2004
BaD daY~!!!! NicE cOOkies...!!~
NeveR beEn sO emBarraSed before... Don't wanna mention bout today anymore... Please never ever remind me bout IT!!~ NoW I finally reAchEd hoMe and sitting at my own comp desk typing my new day's blog, enjoying mY PreciOus CoOkies...(hoW diD DeaR DeaR knEw I likE ChocolaTe ChiP nO nUt coOkies???) *mUnCh mUnCh...* VerY deliciouS!~ @^,^@
WokE uP in The MorniNg aT BouT 9.30am WheN hIS alarM goEs ofF... waS stIll sooo.. TIRED, slept on further tiLL 10am, woke DeAr Dear up( he has to rusH oFF foR hiS pRojEct meEtinG ). cAlled JosePH(My "son",mY relatioNship consultant(He's Free of chargE), to meet for lunch and the worst thing ever ever ever, just boUt thiS...or comment anymore on anything...happened to me... IT WAS BAD BAD BAD!!~ DoN't wanNa say lE!~ HmMmpF... CaLL joSeph 4 heLP, cos' SuNNy is superstitious, sO i shalL noT continue further, or say anymore bout it okie? i caN understand hoW you feel... and i knoW what you're thinkinG bout... ><"
"No MatteR what haPPens, I'll never ever run away with other guys, dear, trust me okie??"
WenT to walK around wiTh my "son" and talked bOut woRk anD stuff like that... It has been a very long time since we both "mother & son" really tAlk and share bout anything... He said he sAw Lionel in chUrch last week, Lionel changed a lot. To more "beng" type... I dOn'T know.. i haven seen him for sO long, likE almost HalF year? I don'T knoW... diDn'T realLy went to remember wheN we lasT met... He said that it was parTially my faUlt that Lionel became like that... Well, "SoN", you can't push all the blame to me right? So of cos you'll have tO say is partly... i agree! But... that's how relationship is right? ThankS foR offeRing tO buY me a BirthDaY present, although i askEd for a valentine's present too... I knoW i verY thick-skinned... But, doN't wastE monEy... ^.*
Bought a comic and walked around... tOO tireD so i came HomE...
I'm TireD... diDn'T reaLLy slepT wEll last night... stuFFed nosE... goNNa Get soMe slEEp foR now... (CoOkiEs are reaLLy VerY vErY deliCious...!) YuMMy...!~
WokE uP in The MorniNg aT BouT 9.30am WheN hIS alarM goEs ofF... waS stIll sooo.. TIRED, slept on further tiLL 10am, woke DeAr Dear up( he has to rusH oFF foR hiS pRojEct meEtinG ). cAlled JosePH(My "son",mY relatioNship consultant(He's Free of chargE), to meet for lunch and the worst thing ever ever ever, just boUt thiS...or comment anymore on anything...happened to me... IT WAS BAD BAD BAD!!~ DoN't wanNa say lE!~ HmMmpF... CaLL joSeph 4 heLP, cos' SuNNy is superstitious, sO i shalL noT continue further, or say anymore bout it okie? i caN understand hoW you feel... and i knoW what you're thinkinG bout... ><"
"No MatteR what haPPens, I'll never ever run away with other guys, dear, trust me okie??"
WenT to walK around wiTh my "son" and talked bOut woRk anD stuff like that... It has been a very long time since we both "mother & son" really tAlk and share bout anything... He said he sAw Lionel in chUrch last week, Lionel changed a lot. To more "beng" type... I dOn'T know.. i haven seen him for sO long, likE almost HalF year? I don'T knoW... diDn'T realLy went to remember wheN we lasT met... He said that it was parTially my faUlt that Lionel became like that... Well, "SoN", you can't push all the blame to me right? So of cos you'll have tO say is partly... i agree! But... that's how relationship is right? ThankS foR offeRing tO buY me a BirthDaY present, although i askEd for a valentine's present too... I knoW i verY thick-skinned... But, doN't wastE monEy... ^.*
Bought a comic and walked around... tOO tireD so i came HomE...
I'm TireD... diDn'T reaLLy slepT wEll last night... stuFFed nosE... goNNa Get soMe slEEp foR now... (CoOkiEs are reaLLy VerY vErY deliCious...!) YuMMy...!~
