<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

FuCkeD Up!!~ 

Dear's angry with me!!~ He just SlammeD down the phone now lorz... I didn't even know what wrong have I done... Ya... It's all because of that stupid neopet... Forget it.... I'm not going to play it anymore... do whatever you want with it...! You wanna lose your temper at me then go ahead... Everybody is wanting to lose their temper at me... Mommy keeping scolding me, don't let me take a nap when I'm already so tired!~ I'm so fuckingly cock up with the projects because of tied schedule, now Dear, you wanna come throw temper at me... Everything is my fault, I'm wrong... OK?? Fine... Shan't bother you any further...
You said I don't look or sound happy when I'm with you... maybe you're right... maybe you're not... You still make me happy once in a blue moon... But when you said I'm not happy when I'm with you, but are you?? Are you happy?? I doubt so... It's like, problems are coming up between us... more and more... I don't know... We seldom talk, although you do call me every night, but it's always so quiet... We never talk at all lorz, always so busy with our own things... I'm not like Lai May, can chat with you till dawn... Maybe it's because I was never given a chance to do so... ( I still have yet to complete my projects yet...) You're always playing games over the phone, I don't dare to speak or try to make a sound, I'm so afraid I might distract you playing game...... I tried, I fall... I stood up and tried, then again, I fall, for the second time... I don't wanna give up, I tried again and again... For so many times... till now, I rally have no idea if I still have the courage to try again... I'm afraid already... Afraid of trying again and again... I've ask myself so many times... "Why don't you give up?? Since there are so many obstacles ahead waiting for you??" I cant answer this question, till now, nobody can...

Well, guess you won't even read this... You've stopped reading blogs... so.... I will not blog that often too le... It's pretty useless and stupid for me to type in so much but in the end not many people reading... maybe not even a single one... I feel myself like a moron!!~

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?