Sunday, April 11, 2004
There can be Miracle... When you believe...
Just Watched The Prince Of Egypt on Chennel 5 at DeaR's Place... It was nice... really nice... How should I say?? Well.... Today's Easter!!~ HaPPy EasteR EvErYonE!!~
OkiE... Tomorrow I've got a test and I still haven't study a bit of it.. DiE le ar... NowaDayS also no mOod to study liAo lehZ... I believe GoD will answer my prayers... so I'll wait for a Miracle to happen... I know someday... DeaR will quit his smoking habits... I'll pray, I'll pray... I'll pray for Lionel to come back to Church... I'll pray, I'll pray...Although he kept on saying no... I believe someday...
Moses freed his people from slavery, Jesus saved us from our sins... PraIse ThE LORD!!!~
OkiE... Tomorrow I've got a test and I still haven't study a bit of it.. DiE le ar... NowaDayS also no mOod to study liAo lehZ... I believe GoD will answer my prayers... so I'll wait for a Miracle to happen... I know someday... DeaR will quit his smoking habits... I'll pray, I'll pray... I'll pray for Lionel to come back to Church... I'll pray, I'll pray...Although he kept on saying no... I believe someday...
Moses freed his people from slavery, Jesus saved us from our sins... PraIse ThE LORD!!!~
