<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

MoOdy... 

Hmmm.. scHool holidays start le... but haizx.. boring de...everyday nothing To dO...
eH... Like thaT i wouLd ratheR go SchOol EveryDay NoRz... KeKEz.... hmmm.... life Is so BoriNg staying at hoMe alonE...

WeLL... Not suRe... SeeMs liKe my life is undergoing some changes... feeliNg kinda weird weird noWadays.. sOmetiMeS can get rEaL mooDy, someTimEs just feel like being alone... sometimes just feel like talking nonstop... OMGness.. what's wrong with me?? WeLL...

KePt ThinKing bacK noWaDays.... ThinKing bOut manY manY stUff.... Hmmm.. seems like i've stil yet to achievE anything aChievements for the past 18, coming 19 years... well...

Chinese Garden... REALLY feel like going de... really wiShed that dear can bring me go.. at leAst it can jUst add oNe more spEcial day spEnt in my meMory ba.... But... Haiz... He doEsn sEem to be inTereSted in goiNg there... well... He say it's the sAme old thiNg and its kiNda a waste of $cAsH$ ... okie... Even If Drag HimAloNg, He wonT be haPPy too, tHen whAt's The heLL PoinT rigHt? Well... maYbe i shOuld giVe up on the idEa of goIng there le ba... EverYbody is DifFerenT, maybe he JusT wonT like wHat I like norz.. HmMm... GoSh... mY moODy moOd is back AgAiN... yeah.. AGAIN...

SudDeNly Don'T feEl liKe BeiNG DistuRbEd... sWiTched OFf mY HandpHone, HunG uP my hOusE PhonE, blaH BlaH... Haiz... I'm nOt haVinG PMS, but i just feeL moody... HAiz... i REally don't KnoW whY... I'm lIkE leaDing lIfe BlinDlY... What dO i actualLy wanT? i Dont eveN knOw....

I kepT comParinG DeaR to LionEl... I didn'T likeD to Be compaReD to JessIe, whY did I compaRe Him to lioNeL??? I DidN't wanT deAR to ContacT jessIe, on ThE othER hanD i, MyseLf conTact Lionel.... I'm sucH a selfisH perSon... well... i'M okIe with It now lIaO... VerY OK witH it... I wonT eveN minD if they aRe tO Go Out toGether... I neEda leaRn tO trusT moRe... I hOpE i Can...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?