Wednesday, September 29, 2004
WhaT's hapPening to mE?
WaH... I'm finally home from school... It's a long day... Tired... Bloged in school just now.. so much.. but lousy comp.. have to hang... Now i've to like blog all over again...
Feeling very moody nowadayz... Thought about many things too... DunnOe why am I so moody... waH... I've got project to complete by 22Oct... and i haven start a bit yet... and today just received a new project, same, due around end of october.... DIE!!~ dunnoe how to do the project... Dreamweaver, flash, fireworkz... they're like greek to me... ShhEeezz... if only someonE can slowly teach me on all that... i will really appreciate it... I'm slow at everything...ArGh.....
YeaH... accompanied Sunny Dear & PooRthiNG to BBDC to book their driving lessonz, after school yesterday. Gastric paiN... till today... still hurting badly... yup.. Sunny said I'll be his very 1st passenger when he gets his car... He prOmised.. I'll jusT believe iT for now... but I'll keep my fingeRs really crossed!~ *blEaH*
Had a really nice talk wiTh sUnnY that friDay nIghT(satUrdaY Morning), He said he wants to like"settle down", like stay on with me for till like old... That's really very sweet... really very nice... but.. it's like kinda too early to say right...? I mean.. nobody knows what will happen tomorrow...
YuP.. jOsepH kePt telliNg me thaT i've to move on... althOugh iT's likE diFficult... aUdDy too, have to move on... sHe sounded really oK nowadayz... cOs she's just so buSy with a littLe cute gUy called mike...*hur hur*WhatevEr iT is... I thought about a lot of things lately... Hmm... what do i want in life? What have i achieved for the past 18 years? What am i going to do(work) in da future? Will i continue studying? What will my future be like? Get married? To who? What kinda guy? I seriously dont wanna be like my parents... they're not happy at all...
[SunnY] I just want somebody who can really understand me... like... really can tell me everything and anything... it's not about tolerating, but more to understanding... I want my half to like.. talk to me alwayz while i listen... i know i cant express myself good enough with words.. but i can listen real well...*hur huR* I dont mind if that guy can sweet talk me or what... but... haiZ... cuddle me, lend me a crying shoulder, knows when i'm sad and surprise me with stuff like that..... blah blah.... Maybe your way of showing love is not the way i expect it to be... i dunnoe...
School's very tiring today... woKe up late today but still manage to reach school for lessonz on time... Lazy Kuniyo.. woke up so late, then, left me alone in class for da 1st 2 lessonZ... so ShaG!~
Going to maLaCca on Saturday with schOol... Not really lookIng ForwarD to it... It's just a One daY triP, PluS havE to RepoRt to SchOOl so Early noRz.. likE 6.45 in dA moRninG!!~ gueSs i'll bring Along mY teDDy & goNna sleep on da BuS...x_x"I think the whole trip will be borIng.. still have to come back n hand in a repoRt... Now... I'm going to work on my Public Relationz project.. what am I in charge of? making gOOdie bag... *hur hur...*
Feeling very moody nowadayz... Thought about many things too... DunnOe why am I so moody... waH... I've got project to complete by 22Oct... and i haven start a bit yet... and today just received a new project, same, due around end of october.... DIE!!~ dunnoe how to do the project... Dreamweaver, flash, fireworkz... they're like greek to me... ShhEeezz... if only someonE can slowly teach me on all that... i will really appreciate it... I'm slow at everything...ArGh.....
YeaH... accompanied Sunny Dear & PooRthiNG to BBDC to book their driving lessonz, after school yesterday. Gastric paiN... till today... still hurting badly... yup.. Sunny said I'll be his very 1st passenger when he gets his car... He prOmised.. I'll jusT believe iT for now... but I'll keep my fingeRs really crossed!~ *blEaH*
Had a really nice talk wiTh sUnnY that friDay nIghT(satUrdaY Morning), He said he wants to like"settle down", like stay on with me for till like old... That's really very sweet... really very nice... but.. it's like kinda too early to say right...? I mean.. nobody knows what will happen tomorrow...
YuP.. jOsepH kePt telliNg me thaT i've to move on... althOugh iT's likE diFficult... aUdDy too, have to move on... sHe sounded really oK nowadayz... cOs she's just so buSy with a littLe cute gUy called mike...*hur hur*WhatevEr iT is... I thought about a lot of things lately... Hmm... what do i want in life? What have i achieved for the past 18 years? What am i going to do(work) in da future? Will i continue studying? What will my future be like? Get married? To who? What kinda guy? I seriously dont wanna be like my parents... they're not happy at all...
[SunnY] I just want somebody who can really understand me... like... really can tell me everything and anything... it's not about tolerating, but more to understanding... I want my half to like.. talk to me alwayz while i listen... i know i cant express myself good enough with words.. but i can listen real well...*hur huR* I dont mind if that guy can sweet talk me or what... but... haiZ... cuddle me, lend me a crying shoulder, knows when i'm sad and surprise me with stuff like that..... blah blah.... Maybe your way of showing love is not the way i expect it to be... i dunnoe...
School's very tiring today... woKe up late today but still manage to reach school for lessonz on time... Lazy Kuniyo.. woke up so late, then, left me alone in class for da 1st 2 lessonZ... so ShaG!~
Going to maLaCca on Saturday with schOol... Not really lookIng ForwarD to it... It's just a One daY triP, PluS havE to RepoRt to SchOOl so Early noRz.. likE 6.45 in dA moRninG!!~ gueSs i'll bring Along mY teDDy & goNna sleep on da BuS...x_x"I think the whole trip will be borIng.. still have to come back n hand in a repoRt... Now... I'm going to work on my Public Relationz project.. what am I in charge of? making gOOdie bag... *hur hur...*
