<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 03, 2004

I'm finally back home!!` YaY!~ I'm sO tiRed.. Long bus trip.. lIke 4 HourZ?? So tireD... anD my pooR skIn... sunburN.. luckY me wear sleeveless!!!~ HeeHeez...
Today MornINg dEn woke up... wEnt foR masS with MommY... but.. sHeezz... I'm so tireD.... so... afTernoon neveR gO visit gRanDpA wiTh tHEm... YaH.. slEep tiLL nOw thEn WakE uP...
wEnt tO waLk aroUnd In malaCCa... ErM... ReD sqUare? ChrisT ChuRch, some templE, PorTa De Santiago.. Baba Nyonya Culture Thingy... SaInt Paul's ChurCh n SaiNt Francis Xavier's TomB... & Lastly ThE BEE FaRm!!~ BlAh bLaH... But tHeRe noThiNg mUCh to sHop de... VeRy siAnz.. SOme MoRe wHethEr veRy Hot, Sun Very scOrchIng!!~ ThEn tHe camEra caNt uSe... thE countEr wont skip... So halFway of da JourNey.. KunIyo suGGeSt thAt we Open dA coVer see iF the fIlm is ok alNot... so... wE diD... FoUnd oUt thaT iT wAsN't proPerly pUt... sHeez... how come liKe that de... The ColoR pRintiNg shOp dE unclE No skiLL de lehz.. sO lousY... *huR hUR*!!~ sO in ThE enD... I onLy tOOk abOut 14 PicXz Lehz... *HmmPf*...
NerD so FunnY.. Buy a Big Boz of BubBle gum, scaRed keNa caUghT, So gavE ouT tHE gUm to aLL oF us.. *Hur hUr*!~
oVeraLL aR... The trIp quiTe Not BaD... bUt.. I FeEl liKe goIng tO GentiNg plaY... TheRe suRely More Fun thAn MalAccA... >.<"I waNNa travel aRounD thE woRld... GeEz...
NobOdy's aT hoMe... I'm NoT goiNG ouT... BoreD.. scAreD(i'm tiMiD)... LonEly...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?