<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 04, 2004

I'm so Naughty!!~ 

GosH... I skipPed the whole day of lessonZ toDay... Die!!~ I feel So baD.. I'm still very tirEd... Yup... KunIyo didn't go school too... We're such bad girlz... slaCkinG tOo mucH!~
It's jUst like sometimes... I just don't have the feeling of going to school... coz... everybody in school like like so "dead"?? BorinG... No life!~

Life is LikE a RouTine.... BoreD!~

HaHaZ... DreAmt oF LionEl... Hur Hurz... WeirD dreAmz.... Sunny DeaR waS in iT toO... Yeap.. I'm havIng weIrD aNd scaRy dreamz nOwaDaYz... GoSh!~ is SomethiNg wRonG wIth me??

If you could see, what i see, you're the answer to my prayersAnd if you could feel, the tenderness i feelYou would know, it would be clear, that angels brought me here...Yes they brought me here... If you could feel, the tenderness i feel... You would know, it would be clear, that angels brought me here...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?