<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 11, 2004

All wAs GooD bUt.... 

It all starteD out very fine in the morninG... Woke up early todAy anD paiNteD My RooM.. tHe colour Daddy bougHt waS "GroOL = Great + Cool ".. iT was a PinkIsh puRplish cOloUr...
Spent tHe whole morninG PaintInG my rOom, thEn mOm saId waNNa gO ouT toGetheR wIth Me.... BuT.... UnTiL.... AfteRnOOn aftEr my ShowEr...
*i nEvEr waNted to TypE all tHiS buT, I dUnnOe wHerE, or wHo can I teLL all TiS to...*
Sunny mEssaGeD... He saId He wAs huNgrY... He saId He wAntEd to MEet me... sO... I tolD mOmmy abt it... MoM asKEd me to Go meeT hIm.. We can g0 OuT soME othEr daY... So... I goT reaDy... blah blAh blaH... tiLL i wAs aBouT to leavE tHe hoUsE... Da phonE ranG... "CaNceL?" yeah.. I gueSs even a Moron woulD havE guESs it riGht alreADy... MeetinG waileoNg fOr LunCh... buT... WTF!!~ HE asKEd me Out fIRst noW saId he's Meeting up wiTh WaiLeong?
I suDdenly felT as If i've beiNg treatEd totally likE a DoG... you NeeD mY accOmpanY, you woUld coME fiND me... whEn you've Got yOur frienDs (I clearly kNow That tHEy're mORe impt TheN me), You chuCk me asiDe... I dUnnoE... i dIdn't waNted to quArrel wiTh him... But... I coUldn't taKe it... Couldn'T taKE it In anymoRe... any loNgeR.... It's Not onLy thAt he iS thE oNly OnE feeLing mOOdy, I havE my MooDy perioDz tOo...
He saId hE wanTed a FeeL of LoosE griP... havEn I been givinG hiM enouGh freedoM? If he still wanTs moRe, thEn... whAT's tHe whole FuCkiNG pOinT oF beiNg aTTachEd?? EverythIng chanGed, eveR siNCe he meT jessIe aT that StOopId BBQ gatherInG... He's mOOdY becUasE oF heR, meMories cOmes bacK... wEll... LooK... aLL alOnG, ThE sHaDowS oF hEr never Left Him, tats wHy i GueSs he's feeLing miseraBle...

WhatEveR it iS... I hatE hiS frienDs nOw... i sTopPed GoiNg out anD nEVer wanTed To gO out wiTh TheM aNymoRe... sAy hatRed breWinG in Me... Say wHaTevEr yoU wanT, I dOn't caRe... He SaId hE waNt a WeEk or so oF CaLm dowN pErioD... whaTEver... MOst PeopLE cOOl down cool down... eventually, iT'll Just turNz oUt to be a Silent break oFf...
I'll takE whateVer It coMe... I dreaDeD guYz tELLiNg GaLz thaT thE relatiOnshIp nEeDs a "cool down"... WTF... who the hell actually believe in this type of thingZ... "cool oFf pErioD" mEanz a BREAK UP... it doEsn't mean anythinG elsE to me... cant wE traSh tHinGz oUt?

I kNEw it'LL turn out thiS wAy, i kNew ThE relatioNshiP will blAsT oFf this waY... I hatE mysElf nOw.. I've becomE a ToTally DiffErent pErSon... I kNow I'm shoRt-temPereD... I caNt beLieve I acTuallY kePt, anD StoppEd mySeLF fRom bloWinG my Top whEn anGry foR thIS wHolE yEaR... i Think it's TiME i LeT all Out.. I mIghT go CrazY iF it ConTinuEz... I'm not thOse wHO can KeeP all thIngz In mE... I neEda scReam N shOut to leT iT out... I'M tiRed... brokeN dOwn... SincE hE waNts a Cool Off Period.. thEn... LEt iT be.. avoId me... Time wiLL heaL... Heall aLL my sCar.. Till thEn.. nobody knoWs foR hoW loNG... I wiLL becoMe a diFferenT persOn.... I'm a "SinGle anD avaiLablE" aGaIn... BecoZ to me.. Cool off means tat... :)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?