Sunday, November 07, 2004
YawNz...
AfteR sO lonG i finaLLy fiNisH up my projectZ liaoZ... WaD a Relieve... anYwaYz... noThing much to saY.... BEen busY with ProjectZ, UpcomiNG examZ, Test, aNd proBlems wiTh PeOple in SchoOl... HaiZ... Not tOO surE what shoUld i BloG... ReceiVed a wEirD message froM lioNel thaT DaY, josEph toLd me thaT hE miGHt Not havE a GF n he's lyiNG to me, but.... WhY wouLd He waNNa do That anywayZ? oKie... stop talkIng aboUt him... leT's talk about myself.... whAt's about myself? BaSicAlly, i dOn't HavE muCh to TalK about tOo...
KuniYo's Birthday is jusT round da corner & I'm sTill pondering oVer wHaT to gEt fOr hEr... She saID I'm acting very "weirdly" thesE few DaYz... is It?? I dUn even realisE it myseLf... HaHaz...
KuniYo's Birthday is jusT round da corner & I'm sTill pondering oVer wHaT to gEt fOr hEr... She saID I'm acting very "weirdly" thesE few DaYz... is It?? I dUn even realisE it myseLf... HaHaz...
